Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Housecleaning



June 2009 | electro > house > breaks

You know, sometimes you just have to spin. I found myself with some time to kill, so I hit the books and looked for tracks that I had always liked but rarely, if ever, play out on the town. There's lots of reasons for this. Usually Im besieged by requests for the warblings of the pop-tartarians, which is fine. Sometimes I just forget a track exists at all, so great is my organizational acumen. Truth be told, sometimes I just puss out thinking that a track is just not as accessible as it needs to be. You bitches are fickle lot - one miss-step and you are out the door and off to blue light to wade in its axe body spray mists. I know this. But there is some really good shit out there. This then, is a generous sampling of that shit.

Housecleaning: 2 hours 47 min, 128k mp3 152.7 mb

☞☞☞ DOWNLOAD ☜☜☜

depositfiles isnt my favorite host, but they do allow files over 100mb, so...

No track lists, but if you are curious about a song, just leave me a comment (yeah right) and I'll up it for you. And yeah I know, a couple of the mixes aren't as tight as they oughta be - hey i was improvising andexperimenting - but they are passable enough.

~Peace and lovely disco friskies.

1 comment:

Violet said...

I was going through your older posts and was hoping to download this one, but it's no longer there. Any chance you have it up some where else? I love Le Petite Morte, by the way. Thanks for all the great music. Wish I had gotten to hear you sometime while I was still in the area.